Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Mistake

This story started out as a drunk night out and ended in a way that I found as exciting as it was frightening.  I never expected something like this to happen -- I'm mostly just a very average guy...

It had been a very diffult week, and I was waiting to meet up for dinner with my friends.  I had about an hour to kill, enough time to drive home and back but not at all worth the trip, so I decided to go to the restaurant early.  The place we were to eat at has a bar with an impressive array of craft draft beer, so I treated my self to some 10% ABV Imperial IPAs.  I knew I should pace myself with such a overpowering beer like that, but I was mainly looking to numb the memory of the shitty shitty week I had just made it through, so I drank a little quicker than I intended to.  The buzz was perfect.

I overheard a woman talking about a court case in the news to which I am privy of the details due to my line of work.  The delicious beer had somehow removed my filter and I revealed a fact about the case I really should not have.  Immediately I retreated by saying, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

When she turned to look at me, I was struck by how beautiful she was.  Her hair, dirty blonde, her eyes, painted seductively dark... Without any thought, I mumbled after staring long enough to become an awkward silence, "I'm sorry, I get very nervous when I talk to women as attractive as you.  I should probably just leave you alone."  Her blank stare confidently transformed into a devious smile.  Then, a head hiding behind hers poked around to see who just said that.  It was a Black man with a look of curiosity that then slowly turned into the 'I just had a great idea' face.

As it turned out, the two were a couple, and we genuinely were enjoying each other's company.  In fact in my drunkedness, I forgot I was even meeting anybody.  When I did remember, I rationalized that it was a large group meeting and they will get along just as we'll without me.  My two new friends and I decided to go to another restaurant near by where we ate and drank more and more.  We were all so on the same level with respect to each issue.  We all believe marriage should be an option for gays and that weed should be legal, etc.  When its time to leave, they invite me back to their nearby condo to sleep on their couch.  It was one of those chance I counters with a stranger where that seemed like a perfectly safe scenario, so we walked a few blocks away and tools the elevator up to their flat.

When we got there, Alison fixed us drinks and Devon handed me a pipe.  I'm a fan of pot, so I take a hit, and it's Very good green.  Alison sits down next to me and starts to unbukle my pants.  I think, "I could tag team with Devon to give Alison a propped fuck."  Since my dick was out, Alison just giggled.

"Hahaha, poor little guy, looks like you got the short end of the stick, literally! Bwahahaha!" Honestly my dick is statistically average at 5.5" with average girth, but I am SO small when flacid you would think I have a micro penis if you hadn't ever seen it hard.  "Devon, can you go get that new thing we got last week."  When he came back, he had some cubical box and handed it to Alison. She started kissing me, and I was so distracted.  I could feel her putting something on my dick, but I was so intoxicated by her kiss that I paid it no mind. It took a moment for my eyes to open back up after the kiss and when I did, I saw her pressing a lock together on some metal cage she had just put on my peen.

"Hah, what the fuck is that?" Even at this point I was more curious than I was scared of what they had in store. I knew it was a chastity device, but wasn't sure why they thought it was necessary. I knew I was too drunk to perform.

Alison then informed me, "We have been looking for a sex slave, and now that your dick is caged up, you will have to serve us for the next week and do a very good job of it if you want to get your key back." I just laughed it off until I saw Devon drop his pants to reveal a ginormous low hanging dick. "We want you to start by sucking this dick." At this point she had his dick in hand and was pulling it towards my face. I had fantasizes about this scenario before, but this is getting too scary.

"Look, can you just unlock this thing? I think I need to go home."

Alison started to sound annoyed, "Are you fucking retarded? I just told you that your dick is locked up, we have the keys, and if you want your dick free at the end of this week, you'd better do what we say." With that, she smacked me across the face surprisingly hard. I was shocked. "So what's it going to be little man? Suck this dick till it cums in your mouth." She pulled the dick to my lips and I complied.

I sucked as much of that dick as I could, taking breathing breaks as needed. Eventually, I felt his dick get super hard and his movements got more intense until he started shooting cum all in my mouth. I swallowed like a natural sissy, excited about the opportunity that's fallen in my lap.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment